Sunday, September 13, 2015

Again for Sane, To Tiptoe

Sudden for sadness: aloof to self; barely a whisper. There’s
much undone, to fracture a sky, to back skip a fringe. I
thought of gifts, the rift of flame, infused with your heart.
We sailed, where we never left, confused by art. You
stripped a nightmare, filled with angst, to live a dungeon.
I loved an image, to meet a woman, skipping through
spiders. I crammed, to study for nights, only to fail. I
never met you, to paint a hospital, mourning oatmeal.
I shed skin, to witness love, a kernel pleading futures. We
shot for marbles, a half dozen short, strengthened by odds.
Nights are outspoken, a dearth of day, to cuddle a memory.
But I ever forgot, for hell was present, where good times
suffocated.
We’re sudden for hurt, and sudden for fear, to wrestle for
brains. There’s someone there, to plague sable eyes, scarring
tissue. I resist to find, an attitude raw, a law unto self.     


I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...