Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Furnace Harp

Is it I that speaks, in need of a Sensei, to teach for kung fu? I
see bulbous eyes, to reach for tai chi, a village in mind.
We gather signs, from bodhisattvas, in-love with images.
Dakini embodies soul, to trample composure, a woman twice
my chi. I venture Tibet, to meet Tara, while listening to
geishas. We read Poe, to move to Frost, pausing at Brown.
Nights are yearning  fire, an infinite flame, akin to dharani.    
I’m more illusions, for cost of life, careful at a bridge. We
garner gold, to treasure glens, geared for gathering gems.
We perish a shoji screen, peering to never see, to hunger
for contours. Its life a torch, a flaming fever, featured in
fractions. I die a voice, a violet veil, cultured in mischief.
We pose as strangers, ever detached, to turn compassion. I
feel it in Three D, seated on an elephant, younger in my years.
It’s ever a mantra, a season pash, to tiptoe symbols. She’s
midday swirls, for afternoon woes, a midnight rain. So more
upaya, to ward off guile, a tactic for mind; for love is kaya,
ever for art, an arrow traveling afar. We live it, to forge a
fortress, to cure a famine.

   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...