Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Malaise to come Depression

It’s more to busy this nature than to convey something irrefutable.
To oppose such a nature is
to oppose breath; for we fear it; this bundle of malaise; this
thunderous depression. I’m off to sea searching to climb a net
for havens, for a soothing nature. I trail a track to trample a tick
ever terrified for troubled waters. I fall unable to touch pavement
thinking of “we as one” to pull from mystics an energy bound in
love;
for a book becomes a sluggish read, where a song morphed into a
state of trances, only to grip for peace wafting upon a ledge. I’m
here in part for a purpose to impart where a tea kettle reminds us
of winter.
There’s a sad cat clawing carpet ever to disappear in such
activity. It’s at a peace that humans long for, ever content with
simplicity, while ruining a perfect shade of gray. I’m up, for a bout
of downs spinning through motion ever to pause to feel a cosmic ache.
There’s a woman struggling with such riddle where movement is
heaviness, even cold bones where warm blood floods a dungeon.
I witness where malaise becomes a kiln a type of furnace
a type of familiarity.
I’m somewhere to watch a young lad wrestling through mudslides.
I’m tumbling to trespass a neighbor’s bliss blemished with scars
filled with tomorrow. It’s hell for cotton candy, heaven for
contrition, ever a need for confession. Such is pain bottled up to
express reality through a rolling countenance. Malaise for stress,
where despair comes for moods, where both are interchangeable. 

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...