Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Love Converses with Anger

Love: I uproot your nature through compassion to give life to conscious souls.

Anger: I, too, give life through adrenaline rushes and intense energy.

L: You distress souls unto sudden panic attacks even to the point of rupturing hearts.

A: There are two sides to love. Love gives life, and love causes pain.

L: Anger kills! Anger robs a soul of its treasures. You seduce only to repulse. One is soon to flee your presence, because anger is an infection of the heart.

A: I move a universe through intimidation to accomplish what love often overlooks passively.

L: I am both passive and aggressive depending on my recipient. I move a universe. There is not a soul in the world that does not yearn for me; but there is a world of souls that are offended by anger.

A: Love does not get the point across as anger does. I infuse a soul with power and a feeling of control. Love surrenders power and gives others a choice, where I demand and take what I have set my eyes upon.

L: I do not take, but I demand consciousness and an alert reception of my force. I awaken through gentleness. At times, I am just as forceful as anger, and always more affective.

A: I admire your zeal. You speak as if you have experienced the will of my hand. I once employed your nature to the disappointment of my nature. Love speaks to equality, when such is a myth.

L: I have never employed the likes of your nature. I give from a well of sincerity. This touches the love that lives in every soul. The soul is made of love, where anger is an offshoot of misunderstanding and misguided frustration. 

A: Love suffers long, where I retaliate instantly to seize the moment. Love has its moments, but people do not appreciate the feeling of vulnerability. They prefer a feeling of power and control.

L: I am the ultimate source of control, sorting through marsh and grime to feel a soul with its very nature. I encourage peace and harmony and a wealth of contentment. Anger kills all such hope.

A: I am a storm giving souls a feeling of purpose. I am thunder moving a nation. I give life to souls that suffer from complaisance.

L: You are with error, for anger causes guilt, where love cause serenity and empowers souls with strength. You are but the offshoots of intolerance and injustice.

A: You are with error; for when love fails I am there to rescue the weary, even to restore them.

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...