Sunday, September 13, 2015

Greetings Love,

I hope for magic eyes, and drumbeat reason, and logic
anchored in intellect; for times are medium blue, to
witness sheer dysfunction, ever to yearn for something
normal. Here’s an orchid, to pluck for caution, a hand
wrought in eczema. So peer into turquoise skies, ever
a misty rose, despite an olive green feeling. So much
is drab, a shifty conversation, where pain is paved; and
ceilings crack, to pour for rain, a puffy peach dream. I
love you like visions, and sea red whales, an image
rooted for mind. We reach for thistles, to breathe for
petals, a wish to double for life. I’m aqua-pearl, for
diamond-blue, to chant a beige river. It’s a bit abstract,
alive a heart, watching for sleepers.

I see for love, a wild obsession, a swan enlove with prose;
and more a guitar, filled with motion, and tropical beauty.
So here’s a turtle, to trek a moon, despite a terrible dream;
and give to churn, and churn to live, staring at an avatar. 

      

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...