Monday, June 29, 2015

Thought to Mirror & Mirror to Thought

It was so easy, love: to see us moving, living life, and dialing
ghosts. So many signs spoke this love, as ageless as water.
I picked a word, my love, so unfamiliar: does water spoil? I’m
so young, an Isley fan, nibbling trail mix. I often feel old,
witnessing winds spark a spirit. I listen to a silent pose,
thrown into fantasy, where humans possess special powers.
I love an unseen, spotted in events, mirror to mirror, and face
to face. I see it in gestures, feel it in myth, and live it in waves.
Such contention: love is forever. We often feel different,
wrestling thoughts, and pinning mirrors. Indeed, I speak in
code, to spark affection, to feel the living. Such is interior, a
broad canvas, as boundless as the skies of love. I’m somewhat
dreamy, filled with coffee, attempting to muse a light hand.
What is this mischief, consuming richness, the vaguest
beauty? It’s both freedom and limitation, aging with nature.

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...