Friday, June 19, 2015

Charmed I Pardon

Live consciousness, my love, ever afoot a vision quest. I
feel you suffering through imagination, spinning words,
absorbing meaning. Life beneath a core: such sorrow,
winters and blue moons. It was first kitsch, a secret
crush, where hearts tickled fantasy. Then a summer was
so numb, nearly shapeless, a part-born abyss. We were
there, screaming, “Never,” ever consumed. Lights were
blinking. Ideas were forming. Droplets of pain wedged and
sealed stars. What was our contradiction: drawn and
repulsed, sliding into different worlds? I venture a purple
sun, a mist of vapor, a ghost at our window-door. Speak of a
finder’s tale, where zephyrs ballet soft-love for shame. In
honor, well a verdant rose, rebuke a stream of tears. I’m
lost with this world, gilded with anguish, mad and somber.
Nothing understood a lantern’s light, unknown, and sewn
into love. So pardon our slow enchant, vine to rose.    

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...