Friday, June 12, 2015

Thirty Minutes

I come to you for questions; and I come to you for answers.
We sit in analysis, counting diamonds, and purging spirits.
So many features; and such distrust; focused, and near
illusion. How have we awakened; but never again; and ever
again. “I just need to see.”

Something peaks; and something breathes: a set of characteristics,
revealed through one voice. We see and live, becoming the
studied. What mechanism!

I never cried to you, awake-asleep, full of trepidation, as cautious
as road lizards. But practice and wand stirred a fever, where
internal broke a surface. I now perish-reborn: a self dying: a
self living. We watch; ever alive, and ever dead, greatly
detached.

Through osmosis and agitation, a metamorphosis is underway.
A world has challenged a world, where reality is contorted,
surfing through psyches, in preparation of thirty minutes.   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...