Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Feather in a Wind

We’re wrestling with an ego, searching
for closure. It
featured
somewhere in our teens. How could we
know:
young to
science, unfamiliar, even
walking backwards?

I met her stamping minds,
but couldn’t quite
see her. I was
bold in an introduction,
distant from an old
occupation.

She wanted to tell,
laughing in silence, absent to a future.
I
saw it, but spoke little of prophecy.
She now knows a story,
threaded in faith.
I hope all isn’t taken to heart.

I live a few regrets, sometimes dusty
in spirit, speaking in a
low tone. I soon feel something yogic,
nudging us forward.
I join in, one of many;
but this is our life.

Watch us make right, page to page,
ushered
by friends and
family.
A journey is motion, ever to climb, to
dance a
melody. Some say empty is full, life is
gray,
even pain is joy.
I add to it: Spirit is comic, where
humans
stand a helm.  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...