Saturday, June 13, 2015

Stream & Flow

I’m a Chinese dragon, lost to vagueness, roaming through
alleys, baptized in trauma and limitations. I run to life,
forsaken by love: heavy eyed and parched. A woman rubs
my brow. I wish her strength: I wish her love. Japanese
philosophy haunts a soul: I’m strong in our neighbor’s
living-room. Forgive the visitations: a daily nudge, where
one ponders a distant soul. I can’t say I love her; but I do.
It’s a frigid love, fully aware of contrast and unreality. But
we journey: nearly contorted, pacing ceilings. I sip and
surf her name. It vibrates, speaking tongues, enlove with
struggle. So fly and glance and shake and roll, for tomorrow
comes with repercussions. And every segment, a Catholic
prayer; and every ache, a monkish chant. Thus, a fright,
bent towards illusion, if only to capture a colored essence.
Meet me in a lounge: bubble eyed and tipsy, blowing kisses.
Let us perish to live, afraid of detriment, screaming
repentance. Otherwise, skip the false, feigning love.     

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...