Monday, June 29, 2015

Drumbeats

Our nightsong is mourning exquisite drumbeats. I relax,
drifting through upsurge, deathless in our vows. I love
you as music creates tempo, and mystics mold zeal. A
sentence has featured signs. I hold you in silence,
feeling aftershocks. Oh to savor love, the richest love, an
ever love. It stipples a soul, stronger than dalliance, and
weaker than eternity. I love you, courageous for this
love, so lean on me. Your name, tattooed upon hemispheres,
clearing darkness. Our texture is noonday strings, where
hearts palpitate, longing midnight sighs. A seashore mourns
such drumbeats, for tomorrow features broken dreams. I
drained a pen, less than a thousand lines, rehearsing your
name. I then lit a candle, felt a flicker, teasing old memories.
You stand veiled in sea blue, dissipating night, peeking as
so to unveil; albeit, I see you plainly, hidden in sunrays.      

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...