Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Handkerchief

Moods shift through a personality, names come to mind,
war becomes a measurement. How to flee reflection,
particles of nightmares, even a force within? I ask, found
in a forest, freely matching lies. Never has he spoken
truth, confined within, splitting hairs. I’m back and forth
this daymare, filled with temperament, steady to believe.
Indeed I see it, fully evasive, whispering to a chosen
world. At some point we fly with wind, for it travels
freely; and at some point we take a knee, enlove with
something rare. I ask to hear a torn reply, warring for Truth.
It’s a difficult task, shadowed by forces, struggling through
emotions. It was once so beautiful, even pristine, hampered
by weeds and thorns. So I’m wild for freedom, unity, and
peace. Else the quest, slow to perish, vapor and veils.
Indeed, give us life, in such abundance, a tear to cloth.    

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...