Sunday, June 7, 2015

Conference Room

We’re heavy hitters:
Buddhists, Yogis, Hindus, Sufis, a Nun and Spiritualists.
I’m thinking Christian, maybe Catholic,
but war is live, a web of chaos and elevated consciousness.

I smiled and tripped over a Center Piece.
Energy was seeping
deep
a soul.

I asked a Yogi: Who’s your Goddess? She blushed and
switched dispositions.
We made our way to a settee:
sat in silence, and
interrupted a universe.

Our Nun questioned me:
“What is your Persian Rose?”
I responded: Yahweh.
“Well behave,” she cried.
How have I wandered, I said: “You’ve lied to yourself,” she
uttered.

A Buddhist intervened; but I was at a distance from a table:
She uttered: “Where is maya?”
How should I respond, I said.
She walked away.

Krishna made an appearance: “Is that your wrist," he asked?
Yes, I said.
“Why my name," he asked?
Because, I’m Arjuna, I said.
“Well answer your duty,” he cried.

Lights flickered.
A Spiritualist gripped a fly and opened his hand. I studied to
no avail.
“The night is free,” he glanced.
Hearts were warm.

“We die so often,” he said; “and when shall we fly again?”
Before morning, I cried.
He smiled, and waved a cross.
I walked through, and wrote a Sufi.

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...