Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Pain & Glory

Lost and found traveling yonder a dirge of wit: clammy, driven
and sickly. But I fall to you, rising a man with sight, ever an
internal enemy. It’s nearly breathless, breathing through
lungs, flying into frenzy. I pause a requiem, focus life, only
to birth pandemonium. Something stands in glory, wailing
Genesis. I walk into a haze, a fog of mind, scrambling in mud
and gravel. Every pebble tearing flesh; and every wound
screaming glory; and such intonation, wine and fire; where
cherubs groan holy agony, and daughters reap a fountain. I’ve
come to you broken, lacking wind, groveling for powers, and
you held a voice. The world has never bleed such glory,
where cafés are filled with Spirit, and Arizona is around a
vestibule. So weep and moan and cry and wail, a light in flux,
the pearls of grail; for something grieved, air and eyes, a deer in
flight, a flood of tides. I pardon pain, and stir aflame, a night to
reach, and grip a crane; for life was torn, a world of woes, but
now a myth, a pearly rose.     

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...