Saturday, June 27, 2020

Sun Lake Watchwords


some go low pleading fire where creeks abandon water. such bleeding mercy or dense excuses while adamant concerning faith. I was sworn out, the tides were unsteady, we were drying those years. (we pass through people. we comprehend our desires. we never see the people we love.) it’s such mystery, as so close, where horns disrupt our lenses. I noticed something. it alarmed me. but I was silent.     we anoint feelings, they advertise by emotions, while I fret inadequate qualifications.
     often, it takes greater damages, before we seek salvation: the tortured soul, those dear loses, by flame afforded one last adventure.     near a lake inside a desert, the valleys are raining.     we debate medieval mysticism, or emotional accounts, or activated autonomy.     the sun is basking those feelings are rising where we pause or take refuge.     such mental printmaking, such stark futurism, where lights are demonstrative.      
     we often say things, while void of measurements, while you have a different dilemma. you examine words. you know what things to say. you are conscious of other people.
     this is a masterpiece in you. we take imposition, turn it into a symphony, to the disappointment of many souls.
     it belongs to brushwork, such room for opportunity, while such phrases are becoming trite.
     I hear galleries, I pass the Getty, I drift concerning those missing elements.
     it was overdue. but excuses are boorish. but just maybe, we need a different certitude.
we call it love. it moves swiftly. every tentacle is a rapture. (such digitized humans, such floating, while nothing is calculated. one has a dozen guitars, another has ten violins, where no one has been informed. such easy-goings, such mathematics, while no one is doing arithmetic.)
     it’s unfair to souls it’s a lake mourning it’s a mind needing a bulwark. we asked a soul, his greatest strength, where he stated it was resilience. this isn’t a go-to, it’s a reality, where others are saying something universal.
     I am hurt in hurting you, while my mind is at war, where something has been extracted.    

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...