Saturday, June 27, 2020

Shadows Would Impregnate


upon a nerve such wrath while a man is being young. upon a tricycle those watery cries so indebted to strangers; or mother’s kisses, a bump to a knee, such dark wailings. but a man looking at an hourglass too close to unreasoning his attachments. thrust through, given a reality, where addiction is part of the social curriculum. or upon a collar to imagine deeper peace while a smile seems so tranquil. so soft a feeling to admonish self while true men behave that way. or too detached something like iron or an emotion strikes a contradiction. so problematic. (a doctor analyzes. where we miss our points of entrance.) like a tourist in an abandoned city, or a surgeon without a patient, or something stronger without its utensils. but a little person into a bright sky where attraction didn’t seem so temperamental; or better, an application, requiring ethnicity, while blank boxes are terms for dismissal. upon an emotion so bothered by a feeling where queendom is careful to examine; so relative to intuition a couch with chimneys a vest quite charming or such as reviewing every behavior: the body watched by author weeds where faith becomes such fire into a dungeon while Love was quite untainted. so much we admire such packages better than I, where it’s a miracle to become where one belongs. a corner with sins. a man with scars. or a woman by flames!

handprints the darkness suffused with hard-breathing where freedom is fragile; the last teacup an empty tea-box or a pot of coffee in the refrigerator; speaking coarsely while angered or undertones winking at intuition the man he never convinced others of: those doors those bells or sound seeming so abstract: if but to drench furies our lives hating each other while I lose a thousand winks. so uncouth while despising self for life is too damn complicated: the wrong move, a devious response, while dynamics are too damn intricate. those chalkboards those pieces of chalk while some are unable to meet another person’s philosophy. a mind as a junkyard a soul filled with wreckage or some person where it doesn’t compliment.

upon starlings into dry heat such black humidity; the woman was herself, nothing was interested, I walked back to the desert. a horse followed, a loyal creature, we laughed sipping beads of sweat. I spoke of this woman, the horse was intense, we figured she knew magic. our silhouettes outlined our discourse. I fell asleep. when I awoke, she was standing a distance afar. I ran fastly. I hit a bump. I saw her as well as serenity. (it was life to me. a bible appeared. the mirage evaporated. I left the hospital.) to drift back. I saw a creature. I knew it understood our existential.     

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...