Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Thankful for The Hurting Souls

 

I try, I guess. it’s still there. sleep leads to a headache. I look around, no one to understand, or I expect too much. heart beating. much illumination. the closer I get, the more it distresses. a headstorm becomes nausea. a blank screen becomes compelling. I try to appease ambition. many lions inside, many lionesses about, we play, but many feel like vampires. fangs & claws. leaping & flying. life becomes horrors. I try harder. it works. I’m not low on faith. the beauty in nature, the terror of skies, the falling of resonance. we’re a group, tackled by life, edged, but wholesome. some are stronger. some have given their existence. some are undergoing heavy ambush. I awaken midstream. lotic emotion, relic signs, beauty a person can’t design. the scar of Cinderella, the torture of Wisdom, the urge to do rightness—like racing winds, tornadoes inside, despite them, I must remain with composition. an esoteric man, a mental chanting man, it has become its curse. anything can become inverted. many are witty. they understand key features & facts. I never knew. before the infraction. how else would I have learned? to zero in, with precision, to enter through concentration. like superconsciousness. like mini-mind copters. like landing filled with their present consciousness. a true battle. another sky-feud. many syllables in her chants. over a hill, up the block, sits a statue. I used to watch it. I thought the lion would move. we might miss the symbols. one is solitude. another is social. another is both. one can’t stand silence, it wreaks havoc, it makes her curl up. another, loves to mingle, but she dislikes most people. they never realize it, they never sense vibration, we seem to misidentify voltage. if next to a person, shocked inside, is this attraction, a test, a need for a confirmation, indeed, even to speak with us? we presume attraction. I think this is dangerous. I believe most are just communing. we’ve stumbled onto something precious. it has life. it feels in parts of us. sadness might dissipate. warmth might permeate. we’re thankful for the souls hurting.             

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...