Friday, August 20, 2021

Fire Boils Under Water

 

I see into an anxiety which has clotheslines; garments are internal, a cemetery is nigh, a group of souls are debating. we miss certain facts. one brought it to attention. it seems caricature to renege on vocality. a little silence. too silent. incarnated next to an agouti.

 

those things we share, those roses we never sent, those deep scars we keep tacit. souls running through cornfields, laughing while dying so close to an acute outburst.

 

a daughter spoke to me. in an enigmatic sense. the concern is emotion. a soul goes so long ignoring himself it becomes natural. he misses life, he runs into mountains, he becomes a recluse.

 

I was in haste when a bomb dropped, I tried to walk around it.

I should have correlated kinship.

 

in a situation when times churn, whetstones are agile, fury is a machine.

 

I want to exclude someone, not as a human, but from something I underwent. I have no evidence. just correlations. where I see power.

 

one eats whale, converses with elephants, a leopard to a grand extent. no need for fantasies, despite feeling knotted, so much a curse permitting a vortex. I will walkaway—a soul speaking internally, a tongue stuck to its palate. so few we wish crossfire, so many we must adjust to, pouring fire into an endless cup. some monologue, a full room, or empty for a mishap has occurred. the fruit of my life, why would she agree, unless burdened too by our mastership. a young apprentice. an aging mentality. I miss too much to claim perfection. nothing is comfortable at full length with anything we consider by marginal glance. not much more to sing, maybe much more to experience, maybe passion becomes a prison.

 

a little more…

 

I was smitten with fair rose. I was gallica with distance. I realize many have a deep understanding. it must be in us. this fire I speak of. those flames flickering deciding what is appropriate. like jitters. over something in skies. over a battle to include existence. many powerful souls, streaming in force, angered by chance. a man watches, he defends himself, then he includes himself. like a hermit in a cave chanting for years, he must return to his community. this is full disclosure.

 

I will admit it, a promising voice, literature became by niche.    

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...