Saturday, August 7, 2021

Diary Television

 

cellar brains orca pains an elephant in my skull. a fish tank filthy, filled with fungi, a snapping turtle talking shit.

 

brown pupils, dilated tomorrows, unhappy outcomes.

 

I loved meeting you. your so damn powerful. it hurts we have anxieties in us.

 

I saw a pika or a jerboa in City Hall. I laughed. it looked like spirit. it loves its owner.

 

not to exhaust you, howbeit a curse, looking at one so gorgeous; it might be simple, it takes deeper thoughts, one might have you as dear forgiveness. too elusive too caught too many wires. plain and simple: she might have adventures she might love passion—she’ll die for you only!


eating mandarin, moist in a thought, sweltering heat lately. a drawer with flypaper, origami ornaments, Japanese rose beads with a tassel. sub-feelings on this, looking for signs, listening to sub-personality. so changed. they couldn’t change. working contrary to existence. uphill mountains, falling terrain, a military truck on his shoulders. trekking like bleeding. adoring in silence. it wasn’t hard to call her attractive. eating tiger ink, gorilla phones, a voicebox from a lemur. no sense at all. try to slow down. it comes swiftly. the idea is an experience. the Ghost is hungry. I got love on the brain.

 

surprised at it. like dying in birth. like not a stillbirth. I yawn. a hard task. often, I don’t yawn. some know. others want to know. just pay attention by paying attention. a tautology. he said nothing. just pay attention!

 

I heard that so early on. mother was swift like spirits like doors keep moving. chunked out. drunk but sober. kids dancing in the living room. wait. wander. waste no time!

 

“LISTEN!” it was crazy. what in hell should I hear? “Don’t be smart, Boy!”

 

life starts with essence, at trials, if uncareful, a wreck. (I talk like a sage. I would drink like a whale. I have mated with a shark.)

 

thawing out. regrouping. preparing for a long journey.    

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...