Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Faith Is Natural, Most Live it Willingly

 

“I need you to drive. skies are dripping. I forgot my sanity.” bled out, a bit tipsy, Love looks like a diamond. I forgot life. I forgot scruples. I was knee in, spitting up chunks. I murdered myself, like deep impatience, Love was named after an angel. I’m sweating, I’m moist, the room is her color. I love it I’m sickness it could be ugly.

 

a mile running looking at asphalt, what kills a man strengthens a man.

 

I was lost at a restaurant I was wobbling a Mexican American, she came like rescue. soft tender memory a night we die like at my funeral burning in essence.

 

I drift into a puppy I see eyes like a lemur I was so forgotten for so many years. a screaming ache a mistake for mother, for father couldn’t handle insolence. a cape on a problem on it never became a ride to heaven. Love was dark chocolate. Love makes intimacy. I never felt such a pain. like dating frustration, like too damn good to let go, like a mind-vacation. bleeding to die living to give so much wowing in a womb. too moist too tight too much to run from. a sad day a sad conversation. I disappeared.

 

tonight is liquor, a woman, a night in swirls. the room needs to move, the windows speak Swahili, the floor is cold glass.

 

I’ve love for struggle, I need a human, a woman on her best behavior is a bad night. make it work. the son just died. mother too high to breathe. much fear in an angel. many cringing to get life. a soul might live with faith.  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...