Sunday, August 29, 2021

Justice, My Love!

 

let me be a poet, winnowing reigns, water falling to asphalt. let me love like a child, with needs of a mother, with worship for a father. let me love!

much terror in those eyes, those jasper clouds, those numen beginnings.

if giving more, would more be enough, would animals appreciate storms? an undressed allegiance, broken in elegance, suffocating for mighty screams.

let me adore, with hope of amore, sweet, delicate paramour. to seize you, to abandon others, to have what never hit earth.

to tell you now, the best of me, a mouth filled with praises. quiet

majesty, loudest pain, sullen moon.  in love to live,

as estranged to die, with one so many tri-mentions. heart maniac. soul kleptomaniac. too kinetic to keep adjusted.

a knotted soul, as knitted to knocking, a puppet searching for a puppeteer. if

passion,

let die blockage,

again in arms I must master.

let me be a musician, afraid of total darkness, trembling with turmoil. accused for walking by. cherished for saying hello. brought into justice, my Love.    

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...