Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Looked Up & Screamed, “Ha!”

 

I watched her gestures, humping dry air, looking possessed.

 

I disappeared I mashed through fields, paused, got ghost, came to maturity.

as a rethought child, an immature intellect, I might think unevenly.

 

I like you. I know you. with you it seems different.

 

I see my future it dies at its ending it lights a wick at its beginning.

 

social proof, traipsing on politics, seeing blackness, so amazed by it all.  

 

eating a jinni moving quicker, sold my soul on a contract. they ask the game, they see the fire, listening might aid us.          precious goals, hyper anxieties, getting close was so hard. I became tender, I became existence, I became possessive; death is cousin, weight is flame, I came like a maniac.

 

I must immortalize, transmigrated, rereading my poems from a hundred years ago. “How does he think?” I laugh with it. I remember taking the helm. mother passed away, my matriarch/patriarch. something’s untrue, an intense feeling, often, we need it to work. we get desperate, we flip out, so crazed he lost his niceness.

 

I watched her gestures, I thought them unique, so damn bold at it.

 

I write with a mask, so different with pain, wondering concerning our plague. rereading the Book, meditating Krishna, at a place in Namaste; wilding out, like sky-prisms, like soul love, so secreted, so memorized. paper fire, ink wars, if perfect, I might break samsara.

 

blazed with a monkey, genetics in caimans, slapped a shoebill. I was younger, something was furious, brains dislodged, dislocated, indeed, I’ll keep my mouth shut, indeed, I think mystic reigns, a bird in my palms, a parakeet on repeat. I feel yeast, it permeates flesh, I itch, damn, it’s eczema! so deep in dirt, so clear last month, so holy the demons came. a secret, better get it, or lose sanity.

 

too much Thorazine, lost coordinates, spoke clearly, meds changed. I feel like ghosts, I know it’s real, metallic maniacs at a curse. mystic at it, running guts at it, “What’s It?” Ha!

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...