Monday, August 9, 2021

Ghetto Religion: Puffing Nicotine

 

I drink poison infused by chills too many men dying. the devil church at Dickies wearing ten faces. office encounters, watching a different creature, knowing kinship, trying to explain. like hula hoop, spinning a body, used to be a friend. I hit a morgue I hit a scream, how in hell it happened? they said too much. they said not enough. it didn’t make sense.

 

fiddling Sun Tzu, reminiscing on Machiavelli, a little unclear on Socrates. a name in literature, a man dead at birth, running through transmigration. looking like hawks, searching for excellence, so much a sound in explosion. too many at Satan’s House, too many becoming Job, I give like eager suffering traumatization. my child. my mind. his woman.

 

Now & Later.

 

eating sugar a roach crawling butter melting.

 

war in town. many casualties. I lost pieces, fragments, reglued together, leaking Crisco.

 

swerving home stopped on Adams & Figueroa, kneeled like too much! fire churning spirit swooshing only a few will die. I speak like conviction. I live like unmuted. I mute out at respect. I adore like flying. a pill too many. I’m at a friend’s soul. Old Business!

 

special treatment. better for careful. I heard it in her voice. a dead/living, a living/dead, how in hell they know polarization? our cubicle our noodles our ways we say, “I love you.”    

 

it should be over. they should see God. only a miracle by a genius.

 

I could have. I didn’t. many have snakes in their verbiage. more defense. more offense. nothing is certain as silence.   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...