Friday, May 14, 2021

Windy Vestibules

 

I feel beats in trauma in excitement. my heart is wrinkled sure anxiety so curbed by deliverance. I seek self in a corridor down a hallway aside a vestibule. I try to sound a certain way. I do this at all times. I try to display a balanced, well structured, suitable influence. the death is its blossom, as accursed trying patience while sensing in some goodness or facetime. to live with this feeling to look at a daughter to imagine such fear at a given second. by launch of soul by catalyst of pain or deep into a never-ending forest: wilder beasts or deceitful bears at courage something inside. 

I gossip no more. it’s been decades. my business is sacred. if to listen with memory we see some love to gossip. 

a brief distraction a zone in brains or such weakness for fair flesh. as designed to die or to trip into a field some force screaming at my heart. 

I know what I sin in glens or cities at rooms so addicted to loving you. some penalty in me to unravel in you to detour my breath for you. such nonsense such falderal but it sustains this animal in me. to cut oak to splice cypress or to sit inside myrtle. 

the contradiction of you confiding in me, after destroying me, while I play your confidant. so messed up as pleading for entrance by the hands which happened to hurt me. so undivided on love this creature killing softness, while weakness becomes too endurable. 

church is inside, but church might be askew, something contrary to its voice. 

but Love seems smart or amplified or something another world. I would like that in my castle. I would like to hear your wisdom. it would be nice to understand your inconsistencies.   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...