Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Are We Attuned To Emotion? Do We Manipulate Emotion?

 

I can’t remember your candor or art or illumination. I can’t see innocence or candescence where I need to feel dumb. I can’t palm skies or race snails with furious honor. I can’t unsee you while gestures speak and nervousness laughs. a person is paranoid until their not. reception in words sure into fumes. an aura made indelicate. something generates inside something refuses to take a knee, obstinance becomes a fortress of tears. but so aesthetic concrete melts so smelted of impurities so much physicality. a soul shouldn’t anger. we expect our expectations. but often, we fight against pathologies. the sin of the hills those lakes around woods or such nurture to its vine. at some creek inside some cave under a rock so central in a room filled with psychic illness. have you seen it have you felt it while trying to find sanity? to sit as a person says in detail, “I will do whatever I want.” yes. so much as society, to wonder why men plus women act in accordance to letting chance work her magic. 

I sense frustration in soul with hands designing its interior. private feuds, to have what was chosen, disappointed, now angry for what was desecrated. a diligent space a careful ambience such levity until it becomes unfitted. a deer has essence so wild we admire it from a distance. such distaste such underbelly with learning until a person might vomit. so much grace assigned to losing, so much anxiety assigned to hopelessness, or so much unevenness assigned to platitudes. 

I become alien or avatar or pursued by subliminal energy. 

there isn’t an ending until it ends, many have no understanding of that.

 

I can’t with emotion to chime with grace to oversupport in a dungeon so sweet. by electric absence to feel complete while a man lies to his greatest feather. as abused in webs so suspicious of acrimony at some exchange hoping she finds Romeo. so curt at ribbons such silken beginnings as enthralled to again resist. by tender mercy as we share with time so accused of being insensitive. “Just understand me. Just feel me winning. Even at unmentionable depths”. fire tasting wires or wires hanging sentiments at sentiments meant for a dafter man. too much courage too much reality with hunters looking for certain types. a candid woman is a hurting woman a lying woman is put to shame by lies. a righteous man is a dying man in a system designed to offset much honesty. we prefer our cadence our candescence such holy folks captured by Greece. an affable soul knows royalties such tense desire while overexposed. but I can’t with emotion to chime with grace to oversupport in a dungeon made sweet.        

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...