Sunday, May 30, 2021

Mythical Made Magical

 

I’ve changed so much as hungering for ownership to accepting human pains. we fear it as so tragic while needing desperation – at lights inside, sitting at red, or thrashing through yellow. roadside distractions or a feeling too deep to remain unspoken – so alert or much an offense where it comes accidentally – our television channels our stage life where many are living Shakespeare. I was restrained like locks on chains it was hectic impatience. they passed assessment, it’s quite natural, but I kept with resistance. some fail to realize this, as dear to our souls, we select which people we care to acknowledge. if one is beneath the spark or seeming too judgmental, we become defensive enough to discount them. but enough of that, more to an Amazon, more to anaconda ropes, tugged to freedom across quicksand – as never to erase, nor disenchant, while paths seem similar. I never spoke offensively, I wrote a dear message, it seems our closets become our holiness. a record on repeat, a woman I admire as years have struck a chord. darker days or passion ways where she might watch on channel human. I lost that round. I passed that round. I retreated into that round.

            if to ask a question if to feel the best in Angelica while so close to begging for clarity. so much effusion many bleeding halos at a party in this bottle. by a miracle in her face by pride in her lineage so smart too gifted where something appeals concerning ghettoes; rolling faster a cut to a giant a fret to his bones; to outlive me to sense me, the only one to give oppression a shake – gripping handlebars or steady on a pedal while swooshing and swooping at interior reclusiveness – the guard on alert the prisoner set free while freedom costs new brains.

            Love was acting a way like she struggled that way where we work to deceive spirits. so close to broken fences as screaming to mend fences or hectic into a gated curse. how many are in on it, to know cultic truths, much a family of radicals – to enter to retype genetic spirits while followed into a fire.   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...