Saturday, May 29, 2021

Old Calendars

 

I try in some way to vet so much born tragic for a reason. it must be telic some design as opposed to mere happenstance. there must be emeralds or marquise diamonds or a jasmine trinket. the sun must be immortal so it must have intelligence or some frequency quite fatidic. I lose track of the many pains. they just excite in me, some fight as stumbling into an abyss. like I said, it was nice meeting you, we’ve tested intangibility, I imagine many aren’t as strong. they act in ways as to suggest superiority where you watch debating clocks. but a grip on nothing while sustaining existence in a patch near a field of grapes.

 

I pluck a pomegranate or pride over insignificance or listen on a rare evening.

 

a chair is a great audience a person is better but a soul, when it appears, must take the floor.

 

I’m with pictures of me but pictureless nonetheless at some bridge looking at a halcyon countryside. I’m close to seven, wiggling centipedes, learning to listen. I come to a well, I gaze in, I utter some sentence. I feel awake in some sense. I haven’t gone asleep. but the forest looks huge, and suddenly. I run towards the house, but I haven’t moved, I hear mother yelping for me. wood speaks by nonmovement. each ridge is a discussion. trees will bleed in the final hours. I regain composure, we seem all pictureless, but mother is running faster, screaming my name, it all seems so frantic. my arm is in her hand. I have eaten some berries. she slaps them out of my palm. I didn’t eat many. but this is an issue. we’re in the fields of Kansas. I drank water, took some type of syrup, and was not allowed to rest. so much voiced in illusion, so many wolves in spirit, so much a native experience.     

 

calendars afar into a special dungeon alongside a naked gravesite – I see mist as it projects.

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...