Monday, May 3, 2021

It Isn’t The Lying As Much As The Behavior

 

I never read it, or it came, while sitting in stillness. I never wrote it but I thought it, it became conviction. going over tenets softly, at so strange a feeling, where bodies sense and send messages. a sun was in sickness, a person was speaking unkindly, he divulged hidden rooms. but it’s never love, not of quality, while it’s always love. some feature in a gem or a feather in a hat while most stir-fry pastes in onions. I drift at times. I just write at times. the last days have been contemplative. some adjective some inner city as we feed our intelligent goals. to watch indecision to feel pressured or to yield to a kinder self. our hectic delights as smaller creatures while genetics are jungle related. so casually we became apes so inherently anti-religion, at minds in books looking forward. many are denied certain privileges or certain dying is apropos, insomuch as art has been indicted. I was a soul in a dungeon I was released. I was an animal made domestic I have a few reasons. I was biblic as a song where others were offended. I was a charlatan as a seed pleading to open senses. I was a pirate in a city lost to a guillotine. it directs differently it becomes its soul while it might blame others for its actions. I have said nothing. it just seems crucial. while we excuse our flatulence. the earth is moving, I’m never stillness, while we wrestle pestilence. I would find a favor in a friend while fretting its destiny. another was cocky, as it seemed like carnival, as some magical element. never based in realism, but angry it failed, while its excellence became its prison. to scold a man an unfaithful friend while enacting similar qualities; where to look at life, trying to patch every angle, losing to one right in walls? it aches, and it can’t be said, where we might nurture a lie; to give it breath to infuse its name as adopting darkness as a child; to pet its bread, to clean its fears, or to watch and listen as it continues. but a small person, in vast comparison, while I hope most are enjoying strawberries. for days are fire, evenings are chaos, while most apologize because they are confused. to imagine such reality, as to allow such indecision, while knowing, with certainty, the one saying sorry has done no wrong.   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...