Saturday, May 29, 2021

Crops Determine Worth

 

let days establish pride – presumed in concrete – but let seasons remain humble.

with skeletons dangling or insides ashamed let beauty reign in the fields. but a fierceness but dear pain so wild how you enjoy life. our days as flayed asunder our inner beast is torn in parts, we have particles crawling on glass. so meant to move differently or too existential to quite breathe, or too pictureless to paint a picture. many tableaus many regrets as a man living to relive – his nights by sands his seas by tears our oceans by islands – to dance a little to pride destiny or to ache our embrace.

we might pretend, if to ask in questions, the evenings seem confusing.

those times you debate those eyes in water while underground you swim. those miseries you conquer those telepathic charms or to utter kindness. so tender those times so restrictive in lights while we never boss tragedy’s chalk.

I was in pottery I sculpted an item I kept thinking of playgrounds. as a kid I played kickball. I was so free, kicking so carefully, the ball would go so far, so high, I would live in that moment. at a craving for his past, a bit nostalgic, looking for father’s face. no surprise, but still disappointment, alas, we hope for impossible realities. but a child is a dreamer, by rich abasement, where our minds go to some space. I was so much a man by illusions, launching a deep chasm, or ensuring a laxed anointing.

calendars would perish at some gate with wires as one needing a bit of assistance. some type of balance, upon imbalance, with a problem with trusting instincts. they seem captured by tendencies or self-absorbed or too primitive; so, we use logic or intellect or intuition; more wrestling, more grappling, the land was bleeding Jesus. our rice was abundant our oils overflowed but our amoral compact was killing our examples.

my crux is my faith. my art is eclectic. my innocence is waning.     

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...