Wednesday, January 8, 2020

The Organ is Blaring


I stand before church, blazing a clove, while drifting indelicately. Such classism or gender pride or casual disapproval. I’m the best at church, the pastor loves me, I do more than all of you; this gives me favor, this is my nimbus, this is my Logos.

I refuse participation. I analyze by behavior. And I listen for intonation.

But pain was gentle as I floated afar looking upon cloudberries.

I arrived home, searching interior, a bit sullen concerning fact(s); these shifts in souls those rosary incantations while needing one stiff shot. I sat down to write afloat an atmosphere conjuring up images; this woman passed there, this daughter was silent, this mother was gnarling. I approached grandpa, I asked his heritage, I, too, asked was forgiveness fair?

I can’t recount the voids those tender sun-vaults at deep attention.

So unlike me to resist, where manipulation is so obvious, but I did; it’s better to sit stillness or to speak kindly at something both parties respond to; the good at times, is predicated upon the bad at times, while it starts but ends differently at times; sudden into a hemisphere while trekking neurotransmitters
those pure, electrifying cries; so bewitched while it was internal where we gravitate like this once in a lifetime:
such alliance in me so redeemed in us while nothing is guaranteed; a slight fib, for one thing is true, if I keep distance I can live in wisdom.

Those positive behaviors this reported excellence such amorphous such uniting.

We stand shyly at the epitome of persistence while fiddling threads; to pull at life or to sing our souls where we become friends; such fatigue this lassitude in men where one is drugged so lowly; such pure suffusion so adverse with reality where one is ruling an inverted consensus; our patience with passion our dreary accounts at something too terrible to refrain.

            There must be an Artificer tickling Descartes or something older.

Neurons were indicted a man stood trial while a lawyer struck the benefit of the doubt.

I returned to church, at a similar routine, to witness so many in unison; such filled essence such religious atoms
                        such human molecules.
As we exist, we feel euphoria, where we designate causality; so collectively, or by acapella, while we wrestle to overcome grandiosity.

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...