Thursday, January 16, 2020

By Abandon We Seize Invisibility


To hell with it!

I could adore you or something like you to ravish both guts and interior; at beautiful bones or hanging hips at thighs and ghosts and lambs; but an essence man, at something terrible, while it felt good enough to perish; our sharpness our carpet pets or our pet-peeves; those exercised cables those exercised lips or this ability found in workers; those blue veins those pomegranate hells into life as such was flying.

Wild whispers or activated wines while wealth is measured by etiquette; such gesture activity those polished scars at essence bleeding inferiority; soft Sufi piano at random chaos so tropic so exotic; but I cherish you I’d die profession for you in such a mess to explode brains in you; this man falling, this picture fading, our failures filling our wellic minds; to bleed in us to cavalier a death in us if but to appear one passion in us.

It was easy to fall in you it was hell to restrain deliberateness in such a curse to relive you.

I mumble my flaws, my foibles, my brain activity. I see a ghost so gorgeous a ghost this pantomime hysterical ghost; I nurture interior I’ve felt other walls I’m a man around a dozen blocks; to imagine so pure to die those infractions while womb speaks its silent moisture; this talkative abandonment this body at fire while ecstasy drove a man too delirious; such faint illumination where two would die while a son was laughing and devoid of measures.

I am remiss in tragedies this breakage our curse while something remains unbreakable.

It was death to meet you for one must possess you while you pride upon non-capture; such rage ensues while a man is polite where he wrestles with demons; this need for security this feeling in subjugation while we ignore anything ugly.

But Love is a sage a diamond or a remarkable atmosphere.

We think so deeply we are designed to think as most often outthinking ourselves. I try to rethink I attempt to unthink while in reality there is too much to think about. This gnawing gale, those peaceful lies, while Love might be a sickly creature; but does it matter, is anything viable, while I postulate loving something I do not know; this foolish brain, this cagey angst, while withdrawing I cut into madness; if but such wombic passion, if but a body screaming, if but cultic annihilation.

It is pain to know you it is life to ponder you (indeed) it is prose and poetry to envision you.

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...