Friday, January 14, 2022

The Pocket of Waves

 

the topic isn’t simple, grays aren’t

relatable, it becomes what I need!

certain into lenses, so manicured

by a smile, such life in resistance.

a cad so foul with sparrows at his eyes.

an eagle for memories or mothers

running, most souls lie naked – in wilderness

a private polemic, a telic disaster.

so punched in the gut, so out of wind, I

would run but it gets no different. we

cleave to best, in anchored charms, in vacuums

we might hit superconsciousness. I was

wide awake. I saw every infraction.

I decided a deep conclusion: most

are in anguish, most fight against nothingness,

trying hearts in new rivers. a tender

pain, a good friend, others might do in

likeness. so acute for passion, such faith

in compassion, spirits have similar

thoughts. I wanted her, I needed her, I

would behave for her; she flies like thunder,

she hits a little something, she wants to

flit into romances. first days, that sickness

glowing, I want you like pain wants freedom.

never to act like self, never to

appreciate self, one is lethal on self.

 

the signature is sorrow, the penmanship

is by trials, by the life to love or cherish. I

come with no objection. I adore without

inquiry. at best, we’re both lonely. I

have a photographic ideal, I fit

you in, I never try your references.

I never ask difficult questions. I

assume you want to be with me. I assume

you want to live for me. so based in

chemistry, so alive in armor, with

breastplates beating to attraction. I was

in a trying situation. I was

a month in healing. I transferred everything

we clutched, everything is us, it can’t go

sour!

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...