Sunday, January 16, 2022

Dearest Celebrity: Many Mirrors

 

the Cultures adore you. it’s different for you. you aren’t concerned. you live by your appetites.

crosswise passageways. tracks and trains. devastated by your writing. to get into your space.

eyes tear up. angelizing fragments. a complete monster.

by the swami cries, an in-depth infusion, close to a heartstruck blackdamp. too beautiful to live, too gorgeous to die, a woman is apt to destroy her biases.

I would de-channel you, the movie is grandiose, too much running through jungles. homesick brows, grandmother just passed, teeth on edge – the cliff is Greco, the islands are Fiji, little in me to rescue the last dragon.

 

passing a ditch, looking at a snake, to aid and be bitten.

a spirit-thimble, a game of miseries, never so comfortable—it frightens!

watermarks on stones, meteorites inside, women glancing at self, seeing refugees, needing to vanish, reappear, come to existence.

 

into havens, sweeter nectar, damaging the soul. every existence to relive every love, so wrapped in its deaths.

exile.

a fire in linen, a pillow scented, blankets perfumed

– those days at a sunstroke, a violin, a cello, her bodily screams.

I was eating melon, cold cremes into a dungeon, outside a furnace. I imagined hope, gatherings, Indians’ foreshadowing.

 

I puffed in a teepee. I nourished forgetfulness. I awoke languishing.

laughing. hysterical.  a pair of engines.

marble glass. I used to reminisce; agony was anguish, preferred, gathered, conversing with a donkey.

 

I read science as attraction, deeper science, softer places inside; to garner dying – the moon is an old friend.

cutting the sun, laughing at perception – to imagine cameras, constellations, self-government.

much infection, false warmth, a woman is soaring.

outworn again. photographed in spaces. to die like I came back to affront like old news.

 

ignore the vanity. but

 

I saw your face. I imagined loving your face. I thought to the caliber of your face. never a broken whistle, ever a broken violin, some are enchanting your face.  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...