Friday, January 14, 2022

Body – Mind Duality

 

I have a scream, placed in a pillow, I

carry it to you. I have a box filled

with energy, I blast it into your

ribcage. I have lungs as bleeding tar, sweet

tremendous collapsing. I never had

a body in ways I had you, it frets

me to breathe – as without you so many

pigeons, each holds a love-letter. to die

humiliation, friends feeling

disgusted, I beg to right your wrongs.

 

can’t ignore interior, we try,

rain into drains the fount is deceptive.

to design passion, to listen to love

songs, begging to feel that feeling. so

taboo to love you, so high in acclaim, so

misspoken – by a cave in its ache, so dear

to me. I lose control in one clear

vision, hands all over you. hardwood

ideographs, never such nectar with

anguish breeding – by a foolish man by a

grueling sin, the tides are drenching, another

phallic devastation. by phobia

wrath-house, at cages, so soft, so diligent,

too careful to absorb.

 

it seems causeless. love is addiction. I

would have a problem. is pain but love,

ultimate rage? so rechanneled, wattage,

feuding over fidelity. at first

glance, it would become insatiable, a

gift to have such a diamond. thoughts bleeding,

bombs blasting, so cavalier in public

– to never realize, rough patches as 

plaguing Egypt.

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...