Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Olden Souls

 

the project is closed, nights in sands, blankets

at seas. in cities she never traveled

on grasses he never mowed, so innocent

in pains. a mind thrown, a fire between ears

touching seems impersonal.

 

scents into emotions, caricatures

at carnivals, days are unkempt.

 

by crimson woods, painted in tortures, aside

a neat pile of aggression. silence in

songbirds, up high a phoenix has a

complaint.

 

I try to unwind, I blame perception

behaviors seem contagious.

 

I lost a fight, I was sunk in a sink

as it overflowed. I gasped for breath. I

climbed out. neighbors wondered how it happened.

it seems to amaze us; one is left dying

the way cosmos favors us dying. a

man with issues, an interior gong

at reach it gets louder.  

 

we unknit sorrow. we inspected

it. 70 percent was actuality

—also response by conception. we might

say: “You don’t need to like me – just respect

me”; one might assert that disrespect is

meant to convey – “You don’t fit in.”

  

terrible assumptions, as in, like or

dislike, existence is not dependent

upon that. we take to great conceit, as

to imagine, dislikes should

terminally alter the disliked. most

soar into shadows breaking light above a

cloud. invisible permanence as

permanent impermanence aside a

life, most are immortal. I dare an

assertion, in gazes meant to call you

an old soul.

 

to fathom, if it were easy, if all

components were neat – how to escape  

behavior? rusty, durable inclinations

atop deep dis-believable lusts, aside

a centering type of greed. by design

it was, by design it is, true

humanity is impossible to reach.

 

a certain need in souls, a certain

desperation for control, plus, a need

for visible invisibility.

so much a paradox, love me like

I’m dying, ignore what doesn’t make sense.

 

far in the distance, we see creation,

with barriers, gems sought for power. a

different person. it made it worth it.

it was lost to inevitability.

a way we sit in deep comfort yearning

for incredibility. a way we

won’t let go filled with miracles as they

appear to fantast eyes.

 

by touch to give so much. by touch to take

so much.  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...