Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Houses Made Invisible

 

into soft anxiety, so much panic

wellness trekking mountains. the landscape is

for healing, feathers are devastation

tickled to be there. trying to go

to a place under our world, voices

might arise. thinning blood, taking stimulants

plain too much coffee. to have slighted

I feel you in absence, I claim my mistakes;

so complicated, a dam, most are on

your side. I was

skeptical on your fast. I live in a

glasshouse, irony is plain contradiction.

a haughty mentality, a woman

he couldn’t conquer, a tale it hurts you.

leave me to myself. I will soar

eventually. concerned about adverbs.

the pantomime is wounded,

phantoms are desirous, for most need a

body – carnivalesque,

angst, so many harlequins, a laughing

soul is a dying soul. I feel alienated,

– from essence or life – I can’t get passed your

nature. it hurts to hear, it damages

to see, for so many adore you. so,

we write it off, it compels, for we know

many are without senses. to want pain

is beautiful. to sing the last intrigue.

so many compartments, we can’t share.

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...