Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Water Well

 

into, or overwhelmed a shell a violin an anxiety floored into a rocket. so much our social sketch our morose angst where many need it spelled in acrylic. a festoon this hanging ornament those golden eyes; as so aloof while destroyed at appropriate behavior; to know a response to angle for leverage or innuendoes meant for reception. sure into a joyous second or trying to reach while roads are barricaded. such hurt in women, by assaults or frets, or too much to discuss in ink. our journalist as attacking but so attached where emotion becomes adrenaline. a summary of my life: “He was mystic, honest, & negligent.” by pulpit at tribunal by anger screaming, “Alleluia!” the soul in his guts, those bowels reaching earth, those grasshoppers a full experience. (I can’t apologize. I can’t redeem. the family is perfectly against me. I should feel something, some sort of deep, uncut, dripping celery, unabashed, traipsing remorse. I feel nothing. I have watched these people. after several degrees, plus, streetwise, I have enough to feel secure in a studied analysis.) make it empirical or make it solid science or ask a man to degrade every ancestor both then & future. (such a trance-zone.) most are eating dinner. such small, delicate, mischievous souls. to love mommy to praise father while noticing close to every nuance. so many years, as put into trusts, the art the battle the devastation—so careful so many blow-outs, or something fretting his atmosphere. such a precious creature, so misused, as discarded like trash. the run in me the disaster in me the bleeding disgusts in me. I need nothing. or I need more. while submitting seems close to wrestling an ape.     as thoughts chime as rage ensues where a mulatto wonders of those thoughts he was thinking. we see something in us, this essence mixing cultures, as we each think, assuming “they,” us or them, know something as it must deliver happiness. so many autographs so presumed in madness, while one eating insecurity would pass judgement on one at his arrival. our green sins our orange transgressions our gray but tentative absolutes.

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...