Friday, October 9, 2020

Is Life Relativistic?

 

we would love or chill upon an empire of ice. so drastic such passion certain into a glacier. those ideals those axioms while no one agrees. such an error, for souls desire, while I come to you with a mirror. I was lost an angelic machine while they arrived at his goodness. so affected so cantankerous so irritable while nothing happened. a decent element a fire as it churns or flames embedded in crystals. to afford you to adore you while losing dignity. but so much an element so much a cure where war seems insignificant. as a lone warrior or a fallen fool while another reaped his benefits. a younger iconoclast or an ostracized parrot or something too much disconnected. so many offices so many professors while it only blossoms for our likeness. I disappeared I found an inner sage it was written off as high-minded. some escape those wires while feuding with a mirror to look over or see someone rinsed. the magnet tugs it tears asunder while daily I must live with decisions. so low into a coma. so re-graphed into a chart. so desperate I do what causes my illness. a black board a piece of chalk at so many mistakes. to agree to honesty to live its pain while it becomes, His Truth. we see its pain, we know its damage, but we side with Relativism. it becomes a travesty. over-there such or such is normal. while here a person is thankful for the consequences. so much a touch so much an alien while, at times, it becomes a good feeling. such self-talk such subconsciousness, while our principles are most important to us. the need to validate children. the remarks we must monitor. the anguish in a farewell kiss. but I adored gentleness. we never know it. but no one is like mother.   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...