Sunday, October 11, 2020

The Final Baptism

 

so much healing or pure simplicity while dying to keep innocence. at human tendencies at Honey Jack so closed-off into silence. “that’s just such & such. they mean little harm. you know how it gets.” or so nonaccepted but tolerated while we ask, “who has given you clearance?” as we celebrate existence or celebrate merits or ostracize for arbitrariness. so astute for crowds so convinced for celebrity while they haven’t our interests. a man loves he adores it’s a dear rhapsody.     I appear in a coffin I have a ghostly roommate we get lost in clouds. they close the coffin the ghost disappears I come to an office. I’m asked difficult questions. I’m reminded of behaviors. something seems aggressive.     such procrastination such prognosis while it seems edgy. a woman enters, her eyes are soot her passion is bitten, her veins are snakes. “I know you. you live in backwoods. these are your ideas.” a screen is sudden. a scream is intonated. faces are leaping about the surface. I ache in words, I must be accounted for, something is idle about the ink. paper is raging, it mounts into an image, I see a palm, it grabs my intentions. “this has been you. those pains. why couldn’t you endure those travesties—as to live them out, as to bury such pride, if but to the happiness of others?”     I well-up. I grip paper clips. I separate pages in order of sacrifices.     this was me. those over there. this was the dung I was given!     I celebrate as breaking away but it was ever with me. “so why run. if you couldn’t get away. why not fight harder?”     it was humiliating. it was pure desecration. I was a daily phoenix. so deliberate were actions, with no regard, while I was seduced by leeches.     suddenly!     Theophany arose seated near Humanism while Capitalization whispered about humility.     I was heart, a feeling or chakras debating where a man appeared in symphony: “it was hell to hurt you. it meant so much to win. you were on top for so long. it felt good to destroy innocence. but she wasn’t your angel. I had to convince you of this. such pain between us. but you weren’t humble. while she was willing.”     the office spun. faces were slung in misfires. as I was dressed again for baptism.

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...