Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Aloof As For Fire

 

I jet south so long into father where the carriage was for mother. her wavy locks her deep threat as guts into sunshine, the guillotine. so removed from me so close to me like hugging a haystack of needles. as a soul lost or forgiven while out of the loop. to dread acceptance to cringe rejection while nothing is worthy of souls. I heard mechanics I was called glib such a rolling pain. as days unveil as feelings turn rockets while loving you was crucial advice; the phantom in his jungle the light to its watts those spatial alligators. so serious about this ride so much a fever hovering in a Cadillac. low to ground low to life such a low chakra. those years those animals while I behaved like a heathen. it was salt in me or pepper in atmosphere as reaching to cause a sneeze. some essence in its response, some value in its rejection, some ploy in its acceptance. to love like dying or to release everything upward if but to explode Neptune. so jaded such remorse so guilty. but mother would laugh or mother would cry so Brown so Black so Beautiful! I run faster I leap a fence so much left behind me. as never safe. it couldn’t be. so nearby to three maniacs. our rescue our debut such gray debris. Love was agonizing. her ribs were growing. I saw a body envelope itself. such soothing lies to know for truth but too ashamed to face her. as drowning in atmosphere or hung by airwaves while lingering aside a ghost-town; by radical flame such underbrush while we needed a watchword. our cores floating our memories in glass containers our sentience given to a greater cause. by tender kanjira so ethnic in language so aloof by fire.     

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...