Thursday, July 1, 2021

When Method Built, Are We Off Putting? Do We Favor Simplicity?

 

one must be careful. I might not mean it that way, but it’s received with irritation. how have two gotten closer, where space is mandatory, while we advertise intimacy? the design irks at turns, where we’re objective, discounting objectivity. or a person is cold, too much in edifice, while I, too, am chilly. I can’t belabor it. it’ll be in sameness. we change with interior understanding. but true in fact, we must respect the message, we must hear where it’s coming from; like tigers or lions when entertaining; if it misses the message, if it loses concentration, it might become its nature.

 

I keep looking at a box. reminiscing in time. sensing entrance into thoughts.

 

I keep hearing winds as in language while I, too, am blowing winds.

 

one enjoys authenticity, even confrontation, where honesty might be instructive. or walking in shadows, pleased to be there, gleaning utensils, tools, construction.

 

I have tendencies indicative of all people – like hearing something where it pushes a nerve; one realizes it and begins to search inside, where a conclusion melds together – an opened eye, a hunch, in search of clarity.

 

how do we differentiate the many from the few – in a mind watching itself more than others – where this is by design?

 

a meerkat is scavenging, curious, watchful. a dugite is deceiving. the meerkat is eating scorpions. the dugite needs to remove the meerkat from its meal. so, the dugite mimics a sound that means danger to the meerkat. the meerkat hears it, to mistaken it for danger, running and leaving its meal for the dugite to snatch up. of course, this gets old. the meerkat sees what’s happening. and instead of hearing the mimicked voice and running, the meerkat looks around for the supposed danger.

 

we might see something. something familiar. or it might not account for much.

 

an inhome ferret wants attention. the owner is busy. the ferret acts out, becoming demanding.

 

we might see something. something indicative. while anything less is too meditated.

 

one becomes confrontable with behaviors, genuine or false behaviors, one might need those behaviors to insist. is this for us, you, or me? to explain: I am a certain way, another is comfortable with my behavior, this turns into intimacy. must I always maintain that behavior, in a changing world, while many assert – certain behaviors should always remain? yes. but growth changes us. we must grow together. as what worked earlier, may not work now. too daunting.

 

I see with a person there’s a weakened point, where this is good. as long as affection is present, change is good, unless I treat one as my property. so changing is good, if changing into us, where behaviors are mostly similar – or they intensify in a positive direction.

 

if one can see us, we get uncomfortable, but this means there’s something to hide.       

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...