Saturday, July 17, 2021

Hunger Pangs

 

probably won’t win this game. might die from bad health. might apologize at a rooftop. just confused. just grieving. it gets so tiring. a man is spinning, he tries harder, his woman is watching. a good person mourns, cries, screams, gets it together. like rushing into seas, like chasing waterfalls, like someone else inside of me. I get louder I cut angels I laugh at myself. a movie in me. a fret in me. as hearing it and seeing it where I felt askew. a manic man is a fun man. a manic soul is a possessed soul. a cultic mind is a different essence.

 

I’m a dragon. I live a hectic existence. as an invisible person, I had to claim existentialism. too much anguish, much a human condition, many complaints no one wishes to hear. so alienated. what does it mean? simply—I’m engaged but detached from the business of my soul. I can’t see me. I have an inability in me. I have become a robot. so I break free, I reclaim identity, I become a part of my life; an active agent, no longer a hypothetical, but more a participant engaged in my mirror.

 

too much a crisis too much a problem, no one is alert enough.

 

we have been made to hurt. a heart will come to terms. one would deprive your child. an irregularity. a soft pulse. a night in a nightmare.

 

it gets flimsy. it’s hypothetical. it feels better when I’m looming. I never won to lose, so I was indifferent. I can’t trust to become intimate, for it’s not an option.

 

one got upset in another, for no greater reason but in giving nothing they required a soul.

 

I was born to mother, an unearthed flute, a trigger in motion.

 

we dog each other. we demand respect. everything is, “I didn’t do much!”

 

like a person is a maniac, or greater an exaggerator, or sensitive or an impolite fool (a Raca).

 

it’s biblic thoughts in a biblic America, people need to get on board. to have it in spirit, to meditate goodness, to disregard what doesn’t add up.

 

I was in slums. most thought it was easy. I never take hands to it without trying to master it. it gets intrusive, an illusion compound, each ditch, each door, another distraction.

 

I race through landmines. I posit theories. I take a risk on becoming hated.     

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...