Friday, July 2, 2021

We’ve Even Condemned Observation

 

ain’t got dressed today. managed to wash and neaten up. like gas for pep like pain for wisdom like people filled with disgusts. I say a little something, I hit corners, I hop a few fences. the dice game is lethal, the medical field is flooded, people looking for Jesus. where is He, what was negotiation, we sit, asking many problems?

 

television can’t do it, news is morosity, sorrow hovers over souls. a last decision, while I can’t trip-out, because we can’t expect much. I met you, I heard you, I wondered when you would disappoint me. I never lied like snails never complain where you knew I was chasing screams.

 

church like music felt, or feelings as filled with emotion. a bleeding mic a few records while sunk in a dampish dungeon. dusty drums dusky skies it looks like a heartbeat.

 

upon a piano into a guitar his soul a bit restless a feud inside a camp in maps so alive but unloved; a few might play a few don’t care, they wonder why we’re so cold.

 

something alarms me: the forced are victimized, but we play our violins, while I never should/would have met otherwise. lots of research, willing or unwilling, no one spends time on that. our furniture approves of us, our ceilings are like a curse, a bad place is a room with ghosts. I ate remorse it came quickly it keeps coming – like bandits searching like hounds hungry like depleting each other for fun. it comes to this, so ironic, but it seems mandatory we show our disapproval—myself included. what is this riddle? why must we show it? and if ignored, do we get angrier?

 

no one is interested the flowers are moldy the field is pushing fiction. I never get closer than reality. I assess those bolts and screws. I still feel affected. the mind is sensitive, fortified, and going through motions. so impatient so much a need while angry with you I need helium.

 

too many it becomes suspicious, so many they blur out, while it never mattered when in a sewer. to pitch a dime and feel holy. to condition a lover and laugh. or so put together, life is one large adversary.  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...