Monday, July 5, 2021

Sullied Operation: Old Havens

 

mystery clock hangs from lights where worms are wiggling.

 

I know my lot. others are favored. never a gray area.

 

I take a sickle to dynamite. I shield best as possible. nails are in my coffin. near tracks are rocks gray-blue in color. a train is raving, taupe dust is rising, I leap, latch on, ride due distance. nothing but water, a pouch of marbles, passing another corner market. so free so much vision our skies are filled with colors. I exit, while running as to stifle a falling. I wait for my return, walking slowly. crates of lumber ask for a treehouse, a coupe, or a trial to resale it. mother is at home. rumors plague her sickroom. her doctor is out of town. I eat sawdust in my joy with a phoenix in my liver. an unhappy joy an unmanageable sorrow, or morose ambition. years would approach. no longer wearing a shag. in fact, wearing rolls, braids, considered a curse. a frozen attitude. a hankering for wines. a funeral for deliverance. tailoring pictures, no longer words, it seems to come if we’re patient. rarely, a harm to self, more a watcher of seas, more a man knowing the interior of humankind.

 

I eat wheat these days, followed by brand, analyzing for it seems joyous. so enwoven in you, vigil of internal motion, realizing some folks are adorable. a patient pain, knowing beauty is alive, so much art so boundless.

 

some type of humor as a watched man where paranoia isn’t an option. to mean in opposite every fucking word out of your mouth. I shouldn’t speak it, for these are normal, while I play with an old guitar. there’s a deep conundrum, where ours is suspect, off the bat, while minds interrupted are final authority. it makes it glee, to talk like stupid, where we might hope for a sullied attraction.     

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...