Monday, July 5, 2021

Voiceless Ghetto

 

I hit the porch a friend was torched spinning circles in a Porsche. I was lazy on game fled a roach pack most were like dying here. so much America so discounted the pain in me might rupture Satan. I was naked the door was bleeding I growled, hit a blunt, and dressed. CNN was live MTV was croaking it seems we’ve a miracle to beg Jesus for. I did as law compromised, father left a tornado, mother was screaming. a Glock hit earth a force like cocaine, we bagged a zillion-dollars. too much to ask, like my year, stabbing something excellent. looking at Rihanna a Nig with dreams, like smashing a pack of hyenas. a hungry fool a maniac at a woman like never those trials. I ran streets, ruthless environments, we negotiate our understanding of morals.

 

a soul got ghost the pack cleaved we die running into angels. I’m a roach like survival, if a bomb hit, they’d survive. no one at her, no one knows her, most can’t handle Cardi B. I Smurf a million I bled a casket we all loved the dead. like purgatory I was sailing, so sad, but laughing like a psychotic. a maniacal giggle a Bugsy temperament, a hater of Ted Bundy.

 

those eyes, Dog, those DMX fires, Dog, at an A.K., Dog.

 

I hit a class I was draped, Love looked, Love didn’t care. so many heaters. so much flame. I spotted an ant. like rages inside like pain dear in me, like a woman he couldn’t impress. to love sex, to adore organs, but Love is a typhoon.

 

caught a shell, lost his brains, losing in the fountain.

 

laughing at it, if they knew, exactly what Scarlett was brewing. fine women such raven women a starving man too cool to be normal. they look like sacrifice, they search for pathology, I passed a mission in tunnels feeling voiceless.     

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...