Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Skies Are Uncovering

 

fantasies made visions living incognito. bulls are watching. gnats are swarming. days are interior. at some point monsters become unsteady, childhood dolls unleash, memories come in patterns. it seemed like a picnic a patient atmosphere two artists making harmony. squirrels in scores. leaves laughing. autumn making its cognition. we will skip the scene, fire beneath oceans, math made irrational. a dream in a shell next to a cocoon aside homeless giggling. it seems potential deceives at points. it seems possibilities are alluring. it seems some are flying. I clean at times. I get lost in thought concentrating on porcelain. tubs are now made of plastic, thick, irritating plastic. most anything, as in a claim, a complaint, can be reduced to absurd paranoia. we shouldn’t trust people with this understanding; we must deal on terms; the world is existential invisibility. I walked into a scream. I should’ve erased the impression the mind selects what it holds to. I was getting in order, always getting in spaces, when newness arrived. a person might do us wrong, we return in sentiment, do we then apologize? of course, tops spin, we show indecision; a mountain in a beer, a tub of ice cream in a brownie, an ironclad excuse for lying. many days thinking of one absent of my life dismissive of my horizon. it shocks to notice what minds cling to: mysterious dish soap, elongated fingertips, a countenance ten times more concentrated in certain company. a glance at hurting a person, something at emotions, agreeing to playing naïve. years of bloodwork, years of listening, all pivoting on an impetuous move. most forget in moments. it comes back to an apex. we might shift in our disposition. I vow to leave life at its helm, to participate not control.

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...