Sunday, December 12, 2021

Gnats & Carpentry

 

by the wound is life, infected by love, with misery moving music.

spawn from father, unalike, more hauntings; volcanic inferiority, no wheels, a rebel fretting deaths.

genetic minerals, caiman alikeness, shoebill trauma; so exhausted, or floating higher, noticed for silence.

have not loved her, as accordingly, I have failed her; so dear to mountains, cascading into tears, falling into fragile oceans.

inner futility, left utter hopelessness, rebuilt, having to bite master’s hand.

it comes with clauses, provisions, “I love you as long as you obey; I need you as long as I have control.”

breathing is wilderness, closed in corridors, traveling the desert vestibule.

beware inside, the costumes we admire, become the falsity we live.

so revered, like old cotton, so naked, like garden roses, at mercy in self, as forever forgiving intestines.

the first of many wars …

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...