Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Fountain Iron

 

romancing fate, difficult times, more washed than filthy.

the tides are rising, electric seas, an elephant in me.

checking bloodwork, hassled by realness, a wraith, a phantom, or me, as in me.

falsity claims, sporadic anxieties, just left the filthy habit. a bright patch, step one, fingers crossed.

been blasé today, not too emphatic, noisy though, I suppose.

ideas floating, realness swerving, same behavior as yesterday.

deeper beliefs, it doesn’t necessarily change, much harder work.

longer rivers, interior streams, made to announce more love.

it seems what most desire, in-between chasing, aroused, flying, aching.

earlier is better, disenchantment with time, I need to feel excitement.

many rumors those days, a soul to his cemetery, most faces are poker diced.

adoring has been difficult, grounds for radical asylum, tasting, thrusting, terrified about tomorrow.        

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...