Friday, September 10, 2021

Running A Risk

 

many more tomorrows, into a canister, it gets conspicuous. as credulous souls, invaded by beliefs, have we vetted our cores? speculation is necessary. we see something correlates with experience. if smart, we smirk, kick up our feet, and turn on the television. it amazes how close two will become, while so disparate, so aloof, so intimate, so certain in uncertainty. I don’t mean to frighten, you are seeing spirit, I take love in Love with love to mourn. so deliberate. so intentional. angered by the roots of our actions. I have loved you as best as I can summons, how has it come to plurality? so pragmatic with passion, so cultic in another world, I must confess, I have grown bored with it. two lovers must study incessantly, share overbearingly, as overborne rejuvenation. many fancy words, I have a problem, I write it as it selects its expression. “That’s a contradiction, if it is you in you, how does it have unique expression?” I box in to box out, it is a you that you are unfamiliar with: it’s the receiving eye, the energy dying to break lose, it’s the dreamland.

 

there’s a reason we want certain souls. it flashes in countenance. it screams I can make you feel perfect.

 

it’s up-close aloofness. it doesn’t care. it’s shifting, open to all, and we need it for ourselves.

 

more to a feeling, to rev intestines, to ache, cry, break bone, satiated.    

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...