Monday, September 27, 2021

Fire Flickers Orange Beginnings

 

wilding out, threshed, bleeding, God knew me! blessed. sick in bells. so real it became failure. the moon is lazy, it never behaves, like a ghost impolite. no tears, please forgive him, flipping off liquor. the problems, the plight, so passionate about her face. I was lost. I was found. she keeps her distance.     I mask out, I play charades, I parade in silence. so determined, so penalized, like detours to Phoenix. I loved, as best I could, I fell like a ballerina; plain Jane, plain pain, to flicker like flame.

 

died at the alpha, came back at omega, no one sees this fucking plague. how in hell against vaccination?

 

we might fight, some shit is silly, like rolling without tags.            

 

wilding out, threshed, bleeding, God knows me!

 

the last to make celebration, the first to curse himself, the dotted line, the contract, pleading redemption.

 

spinning diamonds, the last performance, loving one too sick to adore passion. so wicked, a sickroom, a straightjacket.

 

I loved like absent. I was never present. I lost trying to admit my flaws. so detached, so analytical, so keen, it destroys privilege.

 

the first yacht, the dirty millions, those I forsook. it was clause, provision, like lawyer say, “Get ghosted!”

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...